Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Insomnia

Haiz....My insomnia is getting worst these few days... =(
How how how????!!
It's so suffering when you're tired but can't even have a nice sleep at night! ><
Even though i'm lying on my bed... =(
What i have done..counting the sheeps..sounds so stupid...><


What's the reason? >.< i should find it out..
went jogging alone yesterday...
I heard that jogging helps in getting rid of insomnia...is that true?
I think so...at least i can sleep quite well yesterday... 




Oouch...one thing~
My little cutie bear~~~ >< I miss him...I have put him in my wardrobe...
He is dusty...that's why can't hug him for so many days...
Maybe this is the reason i can't sleep well..hehe...><
used to hug something when sleeping...my habit =) 



Well...I saw a guy who was jogging too...and..and his pant..was koyak lah...
so i saw something that i shouldn't see...OMG!  * shy * haha

Seriously..I know I was rude to laugh at people..
but i was like cannot tahan ady..hehe
And i was struggling should i tell him..
so he can stop jogging and go back to change his pant right?
but in the end..i didn't...so shy lah... *^^*





Okay...stop that...I Just signed up for 1Malaysia.com this afternoon..

for those who don't know what it is...
it's a social network for Malaysian...It's something like Facebook...haha
Hmm..exactly the same lah..just it doesn't have java ,flash games all those things...
Typically social network..haha...=)
Not to say replace Facebook...Facebook is still the best ! 
It just my opinion ya..=)
Indeed it is a new web to make new friends... 
Met a new friend today...
he told me...we are born to attract opposite sex...
Hmm..it makes sense... =)
but I wish to attract true friends...
A true friend warms you with his presence...
trusts you with her secrets...
remembers you in her prayers... 
hopefully..i will..=)


Ok..it's time to bed..=) 
Hope it wont be an insomnia night again! Good luck to me..haha..=.=
And also Goodnight world! ^^








"There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first; when you learn to live for others, they will live for you."



No comments:

Post a Comment