Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Stop struggling and move on!!

Arghhhh!!!!!!!  >.<
I'm so stress this semester!! =(
Every subjects seem to be a hard subject for me... sad.....
I know i have to work harder and harder!!!
I try to study...do the tutorials...but...i have always disappointed myself...
I read..yes..i read...yet still I don't know how to answer... =(

I'm so frustrated these few weeks... ...




Same with what i have done..."playing" with my hair when i fed up... =(


The devil inside me is making me to think of giving up myself... 

The angel is telling me Come on! NOT to give up! try harder!!  
=.=
Yup...They are struggling inside my mind.....



But..yes...I should listen to the angel...try harder...work harder...not to give up....
Giving up is not the best way to reach our goals... 
Stop thinking about giving up!!! Come on!! Cheers!!! 




Ninety-nine percent of the failures come from people who have the habit of making excuses...
So, I should stop giving excuses to myself! 
I must not let what I cannot do to interfere with what I can do...



It's time to move on!!! 

=) Cheers!


okies~Time for me to continue my revision now after talking here to myself ~ >.< ~





Goodnight and bye! =)
Feel better after typing out my feelings...
Thanks Blogger... =)










"If you run into a wall, don't give up...
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it..."


No comments:

Post a Comment