Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Money Vs Lomo


It's April. =)
The month I like the most :)
My birthday is coming sooooonnnn~ *happy*
I like birthday...I know I'm like small kids.. =.=
But don't you like the feeling of cutting cake with candles on it? 
And the feeling of making wishes on birthday? =)






We have reserved 14 seats in Jogoya restaurant..=)
SUSHI SUSHI time on 15th April!! 



Going to celebrate my birthday earlier..><
18th April is Monday!!!!ARGHHH~~~  
Will be having many classes on tat day...
but~ It's just a birthday~I still need to eat,sleep and attend classes ~ and bla bla bla~
so no big deal~haha~




A friend asked today..why you suddenly wanna buy a lomo camera? =)
Not suddenly...I wish to buy it long long time ago...

I LIKE DIANA MINI EN ROSE!!! ^^
That's her~~!!

I LIKE LOMOGRAPHY SERIOUSLY~ hehe XD

But the price is so.............hmm~over budgeting...* ="( *
so let's forget about it 1st~ =)

Sigh~Everything is MONEY~but MONEY is not everything...
I love Money..yet..i hate it... sounds so stupid huh? =(


I Love Money when It can help to get me a Lomo cam~
I Hate Money when I don't have extra of it to get a lomo cam...haha =.=
And the film needs money..the development needs money $$$$$$$$$$ 
SO,

HATE? or LOVE? @_@


Yet...money cant buy true love..
The love from friends and family...
That's the thing i love the most...
Money! Don't think that you can do everything k!
 Nuh~you cant buy those true loves!

Money is not everything...but it ranks right up there with oxygen...!
Isshh! Thats the reality...>.<

The chair which you are sitting now needs $$,
the computer that you are using now is $$,
and the mouse you are using to scroll down my blog post is $$ toooo....
Turn your head around to see your room~see~all is about $$ ! >.<
Haiz~


Okies okies~stop sighing~
end my blog today by uploading few pictures taken by Diana Mini ~
Anyways,they are not taken by me..I haven't got mine..I wish to.....  :(



                                                         The effect of  Multiple Exposures =)


Nice huh? =)))

The essence of playing Lomo camera is some thing about "Don't Think, Just Shoot"..
Lomography is all about having fun while taking good pictures!! =) 
You will never know what is the effect of the pictures that you will be getting..thats the interesting parts!

I LOVE LOMO! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment