Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Pray Hard for Japan

I hate Natural Disaster... =(
The 8.9 earthquake...the tsunami..... T_T
11-03-2011 They happened again in Japan...
They have taken away lives.. taken away homes...
The high tsunami was sweeping far inland and devastating a number of towns and villages...









What would be your feeling if you were them...?








Do you know how pain of losing the loved ones..?..


We should be thankful..that we alive...
We take it for granted that we are alive - with a roof over our heads and food and clothing... 
And to always be happy and thankful for what we have at this moment...
We need to be grateful for every moment that we breathe...


Think about it....
.... ..... ......
Stop complaining about your life...

Be thankful for the difficult times...
During those times I grow..

Be thankful for my limitations...
Because they give me opportunity for improvement...

Be thankful for each new challenge..
Because it will build my strength and character...

Be thankful for my mistakes...
They will teach me valuable lessons...

Pray Hard for Japan... =(





No comments:

Post a Comment