Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Again..the happiness and sadness..

There are sad and happy things always....

 We done the drama for Morale.. =)
That's the happy thing...
Thanks to my groupmates...
Kenneth..Max..Sherene..and karrie..I appreciate it..
It will be a good memory for me...   :)

My lovely teammates! =)


 Tomorrow will be Friday..
 dardar is coming tomorrow night...
I can meet him finally..  :)


Me, max, kenneth and karrie decided to go Zoo Negara.. =.=
Haha..sounds weird...
We decided to go Zoo instead of shopping mall...><




Zoo Negara~I'm coming~



Well...the sad case...It's really sad..
It makes me cry... T_T
Daddy and Mummy have no choice to send back our dog,Blackie.. =(
He has too many fleas and he is weak..
and i think mummy has tried to buy shampoo for killing fleas to help him...
but failed... =(
I understand why daddy mummy wanted to send off Blackie..
There are two little babies in my house..
They worried the fleas will bite the little babies...
I cried badly after knowing Blackie has been sent off..
He came our house on 25th April 1999..
And the date we sent him off is on 25th November 2010..
the same date...25th...
A dog is the only one on earth loves you more than he loves himself.. 
Hope he won't get bullied by the other dogs...
Hope there is a place for him to shelter from rain...
He scared of storm...Hope he will be brave.. T.T 
Animals cant tell us how they feel...
but they do not suffer less because they have no words...

ByeBye Blackie...... =(

We will miss you....
When i go back home this time..i won't get to see you anymore...
Although I scared of dogs...but your leaving still takes my tears...












" Don't cry because it's over... Smile because it happened..."

3 comments:

  1. Rui.i am here to give you some comfort.
    I am so sorry to hear that news.

    But the blackie would understand the action which had done by you all.

    Because every dog has the charactheristic of spiritualism.

    be strong.rui.

    and have fun in your trip of zoo negara yaz.
    night❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lei... T_T
    I hope he will really understand us...
    hope to see you again..
    I'm going back soon..
    night..❤ take care k..i want 2 see a healthy leilei next week..

    ReplyDelete
  3. now oni i found out ur blog post have been almost a week.. haha.. be strong ba..

    ReplyDelete