Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Sesat Ants

Arrgghhh~!!!
I HATE ANTS recently!!! ><
So many ants come into my room..Isshhh~~
Wondering what's the reason they keep coming in ? nothing for them to eat also...
I have cleaned my room..but they still moving in...><
Why Why WHY!!  
Sesat ??? (lose one's way)  ><
I've no choice...have to kill them...
otherwise...they are going to move their whole generation into my room...==
But when i was killing them...i thought of my Morale lessons...><
Hmm...I should be holding "Prinsip kemoralan sosial" or "Egoisme" ?? hmm~ 
Feel bad to kill them also...><




Stop!!! >,<





Pengajian Malaysia's test on tomorrow morning...
I cant recall back what i have studied for these few days..
forget it...><


Called my mummy this afternoon..
I cried...because of something...
I should forget that "something"...

I'm always a small girl in front of my mummy...
I think even I grow up until 30 years old, 40, 50... ...
I would still be the same...
I love my mother as the trees love water and sunshine...
she helps me grow, prosper, and reach great heights...
A mother's love is instinctual, unconditional, and forever...



So moody today...=(
But after eating chocolate cake...feel better and happy now.. 
( like small kids =.=)
My dinner is a piece of chocolate indulgence cake... =)


I LOVE CHOCOLATE !!! ><



Chocolate keyboard ??!!
I'm so gonna eat this keyboard then...><












"Home is not where you live but where they understand you. "




1 comment:

  1. rui.go and get some anti ants poison in grocery shop.
    and wish you have a nice day.
    ^_____________^
    happy studying.

    ReplyDelete