Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lullaby

I'm listening to a lullaby while writing this... 
Thanks my housemate for sending this to me..
It's nice..thx jeremy... =)

It's now 4.00am..
Oops...dardar is going to kill me if he knows i sleep late again tonight...><
going to have class tomorrow morning..9am Malaysian Studies class...><
kinda bored... =(
but i cannot sleep well now...lying down for an hour...yet still awake...iisshh...
so..that's why i'm here again... ><


Jeremy shared some his doggies photos with me just now..
Owh...they are cute!! =)
How come i sacred of dogs pulak??!!
i asked him the price...and i nearly fainted...
RM3k-4k!!!!!!!!!! Wth!!!
The pictures he showed me make me so tempted to buy a dog... 
If any day somehow i'm not scared of dogs anymore..*haha..seems impossible*
I am so gonna buy a Pomeranian puppies...


Fyi..this is so-called Pomeranian...haha...


CUTE huh? =)



But the price is so OMG~ ><
haha~~~~



well~~finally~the lullaby WORKS !!
It making me sleepy successfully~ =)
that's good !!! =)
Good night~ :)


Okays...there is 1 more thing for me to record it down...
That's...
I told myself this today.. ><
The only person you should ever compete with is yourself...You cannot hope for a fairer match... 
There is a word called " Fair " but it carries no meaning...

Sweet Dreams everyone~

Lullaby Lullaby Lullaby~~~


* Dardar..Jeremy asked me this just now " How come your bf so slim?" haha...
Happy huh?? But i told him your spare tire is coming out~ =p No worries..my dear~you are not fat~
You will become FIT soon~ =) 
Good luck for your First paper tomorrow~
I'm in your pocket!!! =)  nitez~ *








"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself." 



3 comments:

  1. >.< u simply tell ppl abt my spare tire
    and u slp late again. better watch out XD
    muacks..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hihi..nvm dardar~having spare tire is a good sign! =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG i love those pomeranians they are so cute!!=)

    ReplyDelete