Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Emo

Oooh~~~Another weekend is coming soon...
just came back from Moral lecture class...
Sir said Test is on NEXT WEEK Tuesday!
And asked us to study ALL chapters !!! WTH!!!! ><
No more FREE weekend this week please~ ><
Sir said " If you think the test is easy~i tell you~you are going to fail it for sure~!"
WOAH~~ Sir~so now i know it is hard...pass me please~ 






Dardar...try your best to study for FINALS...
Don't be too tension ok? 
everything is gonna be fine =)
Trust yourself...You will know more than you think you do..
When you feel like giving up...
remember why you held on for so long in the first place..k? =)





Well...I met someone who is so RUDE and SELFISH today...><
But It's ok~ Tahan~~~~
Anyways~treat everyone with politeness...even those who are rude to you...
not because they are nice....but because you are...
Am I right?? ><


Hmm...I have no idea in expressing the mood that i having today....
I can just say that..
It's very painful for you to criticize your friends...you're safe in doing it...
But if you take the slightest pleasure in it...that is the time to hold your tongue...
No one is born hating another person...k?
Haiz...........








I remember a time when i felt like nothing could go right... 


The whole world appeared to be teamed up against me...
But I kept on moving forward... even when I could not tell exactly where I was going...


T_T..Unfortunately...i have this feeling again for today...


OK....Stop Emo-ing...Cheers~! 
I feel better after talking with you..dardar...=) 








"They may forget what you said...but they will never forget how you made them feel..."





No comments:

Post a Comment