Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Growing up is never easy

Argghhh~~ having stomache today... ><
get sick easily once i come back Setapak... HATE!!! =(
I wanna go back HOME!!! T_T
decided to go back home during study week... ><



Sometimes i just hate to accept that i have grown up...
i have to face the problems by my own..
no more mummy gal anymore..
Mummy told me..
"ruirui..you have grown up..you have to face the reality of the society..learn form the people you have met everyday...learn the things that you feel that are right..think positively and i want you to study happily..not to stress up yourself..."
I remember your words..mummy... 




I can't change the past...
I can't go back and manipulate things to the way I wanted them to happen...
But I can change the future and that's a beautiful thing about life...
Yes, I will make mistakes....And yes,  I will have bad days...but as long as I let the past go...
I'll have such a gorgeous and bright future ahead of me...
Knowing that things were meant to happen... 
Knowing that each day I will learn something so that I keep growing to be a better person... =)
Well~life still goes on~ Let's smile =)







dardar went back UTP ady...
He went for the interview for his student exchange program...
Hopefully he can get the approval for going U.S.
All the Best!


I'm planning to go Singapore this Christmas Eve...
but the timetable for this semester exam hasn't out yet...
still not sure with the date...
hopefully it won't end on 24th December...Arghhh....NO~please~><
Another plan for myself is to go countdown for 2011 at Genting with dardar and my 2nd sis..also her boyfriend...
Yoohoo~~~ =)
Tests and exam still not yet over...=.=..i'm thinking about holidays pulak...isshh... ><




OK~enough for today's craps...

Sayonara Byebye jumpa lagi 再见~ =)

btw~today is HOT!! @@


and I miss him =)




" I’m not a little girl anymore
I've learned who to trust
& who to ignore
I don't forgive people because I'm weak, I forgive them because I'm strong enough to know that people make mistakes."










No comments:

Post a Comment