Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I'm Lazy RuiRui



Another week has started...week 4 now...
I feel so lazy this semester...Arghhhh~!!! Why ???!!
I didn't study for the last three days..A long weekend...but i didn't even touch my notes...><
FINALLY...I read Morale's notes yesterday...The very first chapter...><
Sir is now teaching chapter 5...but i'm stuck in chapter 1... =.=
better start studying from this week...><
STUDY!!!!!!!!!!!!! 





new menu of pizza hut... 

Went to Pizza Hut for dinner on Sunday...with jia yi and dardar...
OMG~! u know...when i first went into the shop...i was so shocked!!
All the tables were so messy...the plates and the cutleries were still on the tables...
the floor was dirty...just like Pasar Malam....><
we asked one of the waiters...and he said not enough helpers today...
no wonder...We waited for half an hour to get the menu and kept pressing the "call" button...yet still no one came for us... =.=
and the one we asked he had worked for 13 hours..his hair was messy...hehe..poor him...





Aha~! I cooked this for dardar during weekend~

Mummy always cooks this for me .I MISS her... =(


OK~ wanna go study~haha~
study Mode: ON! 
bee bye~!! =)
have a nice day !









"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined."

No comments:

Post a Comment