Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's Friday Again

Woo~~~Finally done my part for Pengajian Malaysia assignment~ =)
Today is different...Dardar is beside me now...  :) I'm not alone during holiday..
He is studying...preparing for his Finals next week..
Jia You dardar~! Fighting~!! =)



I"m lazy to study for moral test on week 5...><...Haiz...
Feel sleepy when i read the notes...No mood...haha...
Lazy is a kind of sickness i think...I should treat it...T_T..


Today is Qin Huan and Honey baby's birthday..
wasn't able to go with Karrie yesterday night..they went to give a birthday surprise for Qin Huan... =)


Happy Birthday to you~ Qin Huan!





Honey Baby~Happy birthday to u ~xiao gu gu miss u!!!! =)
3 year old ady~must listen to daddy n mummy k~ :)
I miss my family...they going back to hometown Melaka today...
I miss Honey baby...She is damn cute.. =)


Wish to meet her soon..   :)


                                                                   
                                                    
                                                     
                   =) *I love my Family* =)







                           

"Where we love is home,Home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."




1 comment:

  1. Ruirui
    so happy to see u here.
    Thanks for comment on my blog.
    I treasure it so much.
    I will be strong to face all the problem i meet.
    Happy holiday to you and must take care of yourself yaz.
    Hope everything would be fine.muackz~

    ReplyDelete