Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Think Positively

Okay...one word to say about the moral test today !!
Disappointed !!! 
As what Marcus has said.." The moral paper is WTF ??!! "
YES!! The paper is What The *du* =(
Anyways...I had tried my best in it..
I studied twice for all the 6 chapters..
Yet..i get the same result...><


But thanks to dardar...
You told me to think positively...
It's just a matter of choosing...
so I choose to be happy.. =)
since i know i had done my best...
We cannot always choose our circumstances...
But we can choose our attitude towards them...right?
I'm learning this now...
Dardar..Let's practice this together~  =)
Once i replace all the negative thoughts with positive ones..
I will start having positive results..





Went PV12 this afternoon...for moral drama..haha...
took some lesbians photos with friend..since drama's title is homosexual..No choice...><
The photos are.....hmm...WOW!! haha...
But the photos are not with me now..so cannot upload yet..


Feel so tired now..
cleaned my room and also the living room...
since no one wants to clean it..
and i'm free also..
jeremy asked me " Why you mop the floor? moody?" haha..lol..><
Haiz...next semester will be long sem..
I won't be that free to do all the cleaning tasks alone..
Owh~cannot even imagine how the living room and kitchen would be...>.<
So decided to have a deal with my housemates..
Since nobody wants to do...
Let's pay and ask for house cleaning service..
Fair and square.. ok? ><
living room and kitchen are now CLEAN! =) 
happy~~~ :) 
And my room too! The floor is now "twinkling twinkling" ~haha~
*twinkle twinkle little star~~~~* ok..Stop ! ><




Okays~stop the craps... =) 
Well...let the picture below to end my post today.. :)
Bee-bye~! 

Aha !! 1 more thing! The way that i showed Kenneth this afternoon is the correct road! 
Happyy~First time RUIRUI can show the correct way! 
=p ~hihi~
Kenneth~see~i know where can U-turn~ haha~  =.=
* too happy * =.=








"A positive attitude may not solve all your problems..but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort..."




1 comment:

  1. haha... ya.. u r right.. hiakhiak.. anyway.. positive thinking is also gud de.. i oways tink positive.. but sumtimes.. i wonder have i ever tink negatively?? haha.. jia you ba..

    kenneth.

    ReplyDelete