Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm in Shape

WHAT!!!! I'm Getting Fatter!!!!! AARGGGHHH~~~ HELP~~~
I will become round soon... ...>.<



sad case.......T_T....
but for Dar...he's sooooooo happy when he knows i'm getting fatter....Arrghhh.....*sob*
Another sad case for today....
I am suffering today !!
As what dardar said...I'm paying "monthly tax"...=.=
I'm ok with paying tax..BUT It makes me PAIN....>.<...
I skipped sun zi's class this morning...and i didn't attend the discussion for our morale assignment...
I skipped breakfast..i skipped lunch...
Hopefully it will get better by tomorrow... >,<
ok...stop complaining.......



It's week 3 now...
4 more weeks to go to reach study week...Oouch~so fast~!
After study week will be my stupid FINALS~ no mood at all.....
The main point is these 2 subjects are in BM !!!
I hate BM seriously since i have forgotten all the bahasa after Form 5...><
but before this..i have to pass up my assignments and pass all the tests...
2 more tests to go...
and 1 more Role Play for morale.
Hehe..btw~I'm excited for the drama since our title is " Homosexual "
WOW~!  hiak hiak hiak~~~ =p
so now we are still waiting for sherene and max to write out the script...and it is in Malay~~~ =.= 




                                                          Exams!!!







"The main purpose of life is to live rightly, think rightly, act rightly." 



No comments:

Post a Comment