Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Saturday, November 13, 2010

The Happy And Sad Cases

Thanks God..
Ah Gong is fine now...He still recognizes all the people.. 
 =) happy to hear that..


Well...and the Genting trip is ON!! =)
We have decided not to go on 31st of December...
because that day will be daddy mummy's wedding anniversary~! 
going to have a celebration for sure!
So the new plan is going on 8th January! :)
Er jie's birthday on 9th~so lets have a celebration there!  

but cannot book hotel room in First World....T_T sad case....
FULL HOUSE !! damn fast man...><
It's just November now! but many of the hotels FULL in December and January~ ><
and thanks to dardar for reminding me...during that time is going to be school holidays..
no wonder so many people booking rooms... ==
In the end we booked our room in Awana Genting~ No choice >< haha..
yet better than no room~ 
Hope the plan for 4 of us goes smooth ~  ^^


OK~enough for the HAPPY cases...

Here's the sad case... 
Studying moral for the whole day...damn boring...* VOMIT *
Moral...you make me so Emo you know... =(
I have to write my blog to kill my boredom...otherwise..I will die...@_@
well..this is so-called university life...  :(


Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? 
 I guess that wouldn't work...  
Someone would leave...  
 Then we would have to say good-bye... 
 I hate good-byes...  

* Dardar...I miss you badly...=( goodnight to you...
Have a good rest since you have lacked of sleep for so many days..
Your Finals is around the corner..Good luck! All the best! 
Ingenuity, plus courage, plus work equals miracles!!! =)
♥ You say you "lap" miiii  ? hehe...ok~I "lap" youu too =p ♥ *



Okay..that's all for today...
It's now 3.00 am ...
Get ready to sleep??
No!!!  =(
Continue with Moral...Garrrrr!!
Thanks Blogger..You killed my boredom =)
I like blogging suddenly! :)



Goodnight everyone! Goodnight World! 

Selamat Malam Malaysia ! =) * Since studying Moral..so we should be patriotic..lolz..*











"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. "




No comments:

Post a Comment