Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Memories

Happy Deepavali ~!!! to all my Indian friends =)












But i forgot to wish Mr.Shantidran today...haha.. lol...><








Anyways,we plan to go Pasar Malam with the gals tonight..but the plan canceled last minute...sad case...T_T..
haha..but me and Jia yi ended up having dinner at Secret Recipe just now~! Yoohoo~~~
FULL~~~~ =)
And I bought a slice of cake for dardar! His favorite Chocolate Banana Cake~~ :)
He is coming later...YEAH!! ^-^
I miss him seriously...><....




well...nothing much to say about today...
nothing special...today's lectures were kinda bored...
I didn't really concentrate on what lecturer taught...><.....*feel bad now* haha... =p
Oyah~! Sherene and Max told me the plot of the drama this afternoon...
I will be the LESBIAN in this drama!!! OMG~ this will be a BIG BIG challenge for me~ ><
Btw...this drama reminds me about the talk show during my foundation year...
I miss that time..... :(
It was really FUN !! hehe...I can still remember my role in that talk show~PREGNANT GAL!!... haha... XD
And that was the first time for me to wear pajamas with a "bantal " on my tummy in my university...Good experience huh?? haha...
Oouch...it was really really super duper ugly..... =( haha...

Let the pictures tell the story then... =) 
                                                     Me and Chui ying.. :) hehe...












Miss Kam and my group mates!! love Miss Kam so much!! Miss kam!! I miss you!!~~ =)



                                  
My "Mummy"~! haha~Poor you Zhi Yang~ BTW~ You are so Pretty ! =p


Thanks Guys!! You all are GREAT!! Thanks for giving me all the good memories in my foundation life....=)

I miss KAMPAR a lot.... :( 
 I love the campus there...It is damn nice compared to Setapak!
When I first came to Setapk Campus...
I was like " What the Hell is this???!! " haha...
Somehow...I start to love Setapak campus... =) 
I should appreciate what i am having now right ? :)



Some pictures of Utar,Kampar... ...It's the place where I start my University life...

Library.. :) Nice environment to sleep... =p










=) * I LOVE WHAT I AM HAVING NOW * =)





Heart you... dar...


"DISTANCE is not for the fearful,It is for the BOLD...It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little TIME with the one they LOVE.It's for those knowing a GOOD thing when they see it, even if they don't see it NEARLY enough...."





No comments:

Post a Comment