Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Saturday, November 6, 2010

H.A.P.P.Y.

I washed our rings yesterday night...haha...
We wear it for almost more than 3 years... =)
Time flies fast...We have been together for 3 years plus... =)


Our rings =)


We will never be apart... =)








I'm happy today... =)
We went for movie...
We had missed out a lot of movies these few months...finally..we went today..hehe....
  KaCha~! Smile =)


Before going out... =)



                                                         




FINALLY we watched Child Eye..haha...




OMG~scary~I wish to shout...but cannot..paiseh~so many people..><
sorry dardar...your hand...hehe...I know your hand was pain just now... 
But I was really really scared..><...poor you~


Btw, we went for sushi~!!! Yoohoo~~
Again..let all the pictures tell the story...haha..=)



Octopus Sushi Bar~~ ^^

Dardar choosing sushi..=)

        
                                                                   Delicious Sushi!!
                                                                 
                                                                    
                                                                          Mine =)


                                                                    Yummy!! =)




                                                             Makan Makan~~~



                                                    Dardar's dinner...Salmon~


                                                              Wasabi!!












well~I met my sis today...she went to Genting..Had lunch with her and Ying Wai gor gor..
and of course..Dardar also...


Something happened to dardar's car this afternoon after lunch..
and he called my mummy..
I was wondering why...haha...
then he said..." I want to buy 4D" =.= haha...and mummy helped him to buy Magnum...
these two 4D kaki(s)...><..haha...






Btw~I got this picture from sis's phone..she took it yesterday when honey's birthday party... =)
the cute little princess and her mummy.. =)

So sorry to baby honey..I missed her birthday party..
she is cute..she called me yesterday...She asked me whether i still remember her birthday...haha...
Me and dardar bought a Golf set for her...Hope she will like it..=)
Honey~wait for gugu~Next time we play golf together!! haha!










                            

"Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."







No comments:

Post a Comment