Heart you..My lovely family, Darling and Friends....

Friday, November 19, 2010

Pain is a feeling

Haiz........
I'm so bored today...
Studying for Pengajian Malaysia test 2..
Essay questions!!!! 
>< iisshh...
Friday today..should be happy huh??
but...holding the notes..and they make me feel sleepy..
and again...it's a rainy day...
Nice to sleep!!!!! ><


Garrrrr......><



Feel like giving up the test...
i cant memorize so many things... =(
should i ???
Haiz....


People are afraid of themselves... 
of their own reality.. their feelings most of all...
 Feelings are disturbing... 
People are taught that pain is evil and dangerous...
But how can they deal with challenges if they're afraid to feel??
 Pain is meant to wake us up...I believe this..
 People try to hide their pain...But they're wrong... 
Pain is something to carry...
I feel my strength in the experience of pain...
 It's all in how i carry it...That's what matters...
 Pain is a feeling... 
My feelings are a part of me...
 If i feel ashamed of them,...and hide them...i am letting society destroy me...
 I should stand up for my right to feel my pain.... ><



Gonna sleep now...
Goodnight everyone..









"Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward. "





No comments:

Post a Comment